Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crazy

I don't know if you clicked over to quilstory and saw this post about my polka dot quilt.  I asked for name suggestions ... and I've decided to go with Char's suggestion and call it "Dots Crazy." So ... Char if you're reading this, congrats (and thanks for the great idea)! Please email me or comment so I know where to send your surprise package of fabric goodies! You better believe there will be some polka dots in there.




And do you wanna know what else is crazy? I have a bio and a head shot over at Oh Sweet Sadie! My friend Dani asked me to teach two classes at their Holiday Academy, so check it out here. And if you're in the area, you don't want to miss it! At least stop by and say hi on Friday afternoon while I'm there. It's awesome! I'm sure I'll mention it more between now and then.

4 comments:

dianep said...

So sorry I'll be gone when you are teaching your "Oh Sweet Sadie" classes. (But happy at the same time cuz I'll be in GA seeing more family)! Love your bio and profile pic. That's quite a bunch of creative women that you'll be a part of.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I love that dotty quilt. I have a huge weakness for polka dots too, especially Lotus dots, which I see you love as well. I think we need to be friends and bond over dotty fabric!! ;]

Jocelyn said...

You're famous and I knew you when!! Awesome.

aubreyp said...

That's awesome you're teaching at Oh Sweet Sadie! I would totally come if I lived there. I bet you'll be doing some cute stuff.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates