Friday, December 31, 2010
11 months. Ack!!
Simon hit 11 months on the 23rd and the day totally passed me by and I didn't realize it! I know all moms feel this way but I just can't believe he's almost one. It makes me sad. I want to freeze him how he is right now! He is just so cute and fun and makes us all smile. He has four teeth now - two on top and two on bottom. He is quite possibly the cutest and most cuddly baby ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He's starting to look more like Max as he gets older.
I wish I could freeze my kids in their twos--- I love the twos. The zeros and ones...not so much. But I do think I can understand why you'd like to freeze that little man- he's absolutely adorable.
he is precious...i love the helping out shot. that is great!!!! i can not imagine my sweet little one being this big but i know it is coming. I can not stop her growing.
He is so squeezable! I'm glad to hear he's as cuddly as he looks. The one thing that always comforts me as the kids get older is that something new and exciting is always happening so you barely have time to miss the things they grow out of...too busy enjoying the next phase!
Also love that your Christmas quilt is getting so much lovin'!
He is a DOLL! omg he's so cute Sara!!!! XOXOXO
The fun thing about having Simon and Rhys the same age is that they hit milestones at almost the same time. I hug and kiss on him so much that he gets sick of me sometimes. Too bad for him! :)
Wow! 11 months. It really flew by. It's not just you. Loooove his big blue peepers!
11 months??!!! wow, that went fast!!!
he is soooo cute!
i'm so glad you guys had a good christmas.
miss you!!!!
love ya,
tam
Post a Comment