It seems like White Christmas was the movie most mentioned ... I have to admit I have never watched it! I wish we had DVR because I know a lot of these Christmas movies will be coming on in the next few weeks. I'm going to look on ebay or amazon and see if I can't find me a cheap used copy of some of these classics.
Thanks for all the great comments and suggestions ... I loved it!
Anyway ............ it's Saturday and I'm fighting a cold (boo!!) so I don't have much more to say. Plus I hear a baby waking up from his nap.
But let's see if we can get a winner for the flannel....
(Going to random.org now to get a number)
and the winner is ........
Katie!
Yay! Email me your address, Katie, and I'll get it in the mail to ya! (sewsara at gmail)
p.s. Several people have asked where I order my labels ... I have always gotten them from Jennifer's Jewels on etsy. She does a great job! You can send her your own image/logo or she has lots of designs to choose from.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for katie! do you have netflix? i am sure you could get it to watch from there! i hope that you feel better. colds are no fun at all.
Yippee for Katie! I do love your labels. What would I do with ones that I ordered?????
Ahh I'm sorry you're fighting a cold! I'm doing the same - sinuses..can't breathe.. lame! Hope you feel better soon! XOXOXO (love the blanket!)
Post a Comment