I have the January Blahs. Anyone else?
Simon turns one in a week and that's sorta making me sad (yet happy at the same time?) - so confusing. I do love birthdays but I don't want him to grow up.
And I'm trying to convince myself that he does need a new quilt for his birthday. To say that there's a shortage of blankets or quilts around here is a joke.
We found Max and Ruby like this the other night - Max fell asleep with Ruby on the bottom (her) bunk. Moments like this melt my heart.
^ That faded greyish holly hobby blanket was David's as a kid and is now Max's beloved "ba ba"
Ruby's "ba ba" is the red polka dot one. ba ba = the can't-sleep-without blankie
3 comments:
I definitely also have the January Blahs. That's a great way to put it! I have to go back to college tomorrow (and leave my sewing machine and fiance behind) and I don't want to pack or anything. Also, your kids are beautiful!
I've enjoyed this January, but I think it's because I have kids in school and it's fun to get back into the routine.
My kids each have a blanket they love and sleep with nightly. I made them for each of their 2nd birthdays....except Cannon. He hasn't gotten a special blanket yet, but I plan to do it for his 3rd birthday. I actually want to remake all of the kids' blankets because they are really crappy, but they love them and I love that they love them, so I resist the temptation regularly. :)
Love the penguin vests!
Post a Comment