Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let me reply to you!

Hey friends ... I've been meaning to post about this for awhile. Whenever you comment, I like to reply - especially if you leave a question for me. Rather than replying in the comments section (who knows if you'll come back and see it??), I like to reply to you by email.

Except ... I can't do this if your email address isn't linked to your blogger profile.

It's quick and easy to check this and change it if you need to. Mandy made a great post about it HERE. Please click over and see what I mean. She explains it better than I could.


So  - if you've ever commented and haven't heard back from me, that's probably why! I try to reply to as many comments if I can. :)

If you don't want to do this, but still have a question for me -- you can email me: sewsara at gmail

*and check out the giveaway on Camille's blog! Wouldn't you love that book and fabric?

1 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Hey Sara! Thanks for the congrats. We kept it quiet for a while because our family in Utah didn't know. We are 24 weeks now, have had two ultrasounds, but no gender known yet. I might just have to pull a surprise like you...hopefully not though. You are much braver than I am. :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates