I took this video on Simon's birthday and thought it was too cute to not share!
Here are a few more pictures from his birthday:
(I realize this blog has been Simon-heavy lately ... I can't help it!)
A note about the cake. I always bomb when I try to write with frosting so I went with the letters. It was a little time-consuming cutting out all the letters (I used glittery cardstock) but I was happy with how it turned out. And now I'm trying to think of other numbers that could be substituted for letters (like the "1" in simon) ... but I can't think of many - can you? Maybe "5" for "S" ......
I finished his quilt ...I'll put it in a separate post.
6 comments:
What the? ONE? How did that happen? He is such a charmer!
As I mentioned on FB, I love that video. He made me LOL watching him.
omg he is so freaking cute. what a little munchkin! i need to come visit!!
You have such a precious family! Happy Birthday to Simon :)
He is super duper cute! Love his peek a boo video
I love that you only say "peek a boo" one time to him and he just keeps going and going! hee hee...babies are so great!
Post a Comment