love week ... day two.
i love ...
:: hearing my kids pray. even baby simon now folds his little arms for prayer. so cute!
:: microwave popcorn (94% fat free of course)
:: max's imagination/creativity/silliness. he put this outfit on the other day ... he was calling it his "warrior suit" if i remember correctly. :)
...i would also really love it if i don't cough all night again. would love to get rid of this dang cold/cough that has been around way too long.
what do you love?
tell me in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sorry you're so sick. Those lingering coughs are so frustrating.
I love Max's outfit! And his very serious face makes the pic that much more adorable.
For me, I'm loving an almost seven year old who snapped herself out of a rotten phase and is trying hard to be pleasant. I love that self-awareness.
Also, although I'm not loving being woken up at 1:40, I'm loving some quiet time with my little sweetheart Cannon. And you, of course... :)
I love Diet Coke with breakfast. Yup... Its my favorite time of the day to drink one.
Love Valentines. Red, Pink, White... hearts, flowers, candy... whats not to love?
Feel better soon. We are dealing with the same crappo here.
I love Cheese! it makes almost everything better!
Love the smell of the new little ones head.
My hubby that painted the nursery...without a complaint.
My iPad. So perfect while sitting and nursing.
2 kids that played so well today. Not even a bicker all day.(this never happens)
Max's outfit is so stinkin' fun!
Loving your love week!
Post a Comment