i love...
"Hey David, your stupid girlfriend said she spent forty dollars on fruit!"
What the ...?! Must have been some dream huh? He just remembered to tell me tonight and we're still laughing about it.
... my prize fabric that arrived from Poppy Seed Fabric! It's even prettier in person. Totally not my usual red/polka dot/whimsical type but I soooooooo love it. The yellows are brighter than they appear in this photo. I'm really loving yellow right now.
... doing craft projects with the kids. Especially now that they don't make a huge mess when they do it. I was impressed with how careful they were. We painted these hearts and then cut them out to hang all over the house.
...that I have a long weekend ... off Fri, Sat, and Sunday - yay!
hope you love your weekend!
p.s. i also love your comments :)


7 comments:
Hey, are you aware of any great USA made fabrics? The majority I see in the store are made somewhere on the other side of the world. Just curious. I'm on the look out and not doesn't such a good job finding much.
Love that fabric, purple and yellow and I see butterflies in that pile too!
What a fun Valentine's project! Your kids are so adorable!
xo -El
P.S. What a crazy dream!
Love the heart banne!
David's girlfriend is pretty stupid for spending that much on fruit! lol
How DARE David's girlfriend spend that much on fruit. You better tell her about the sales next time :) I love that you talk in your sleep. David needs to keep a sleep journal for you to record all that you say. It would be entertaining for sure. Love your heart banner in the background!
I absolutely love it when Roy and I say funny things to each other in our sleep. We do it at least once a week. But of course sometimes I actually get mad at him in my sleep and that's not as fun!
Post a Comment