Wednesday, February 23, 2011

happenin'

Yay friends! I'm so excited that many of you are interested in a scrap swap. I'm brainstorming and planning. Please feel free to give suggestions in the comments or via email!

Details of that will come soon.

But until then ... tonight I'm hanging out with my favorite gals, eating my favorite food, and doing my favorite thing. (sewing - duh!)

Five more days of No Fab Feb!! I almost caved today when I saw this at work. I was strong.

5 comments:

lauramarie said...

it will still be there on tuesday:) and tuesday is march 1st so you can buy it then!

Hannah said...

Ooh. This sounds fun.

And have fun with your crafty friends. I've been wanting to start a craft group myself. Sounds like a great idea.

Meechelee said...

Keepin' strong! I bet you will be so excited to have No Fab Feb over. I think it should be no Material May instead because Feb is when you are all suck inside wanting project just to get you through life without going crazy, haha!

AZ Mommy said...

How big would the scrap have to be? I do not have a stash of fabric at all, LOL.

Miranda said...

I bought this fabric at JoAnn's last fall.. Totally cool.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates