Friday, February 18, 2011
love her.
I just wanted to post this cute picture of Ruby. She loves to help in any way when I'm sewing. When I was making the pink/red quilt, I thought I was going to do half-square-triangles, so she was helping me draw the lines on all the squares. She's only four ... I'm sure she'll be making her own quilts in no time!
I'm so glad it's Friday! We are going on our belated Valentine's date tonight - yahoo!
And I'm excited about the Quilt Market Meetup - in Salt Lake City!! Click the button on my sidebar to find out more. I'm so there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is SO precious! She is a really good helper. Thanks for sharing!
xo -El
Such a sweet helper. Anna is the same way she wants to help and be involved with everything. I just wish she had all the skills, Her feelings get so hurt when I tell her something is a mommy job. Ruby looks like she knows what she is doing in that pic you have taught her well.
Post a Comment