Thursday, March 31, 2011

dance!


Don't you love Ruby's poses? She came up with those all on her own.
I'm sorta clueless with this dance stuff. I didn't realize that the "season" goes with the school year, so she's just got 6 weeks til they are done for the summer. Oh well, it will be a good little intro for her. This is the first time she's had something totally her own and she's loving it.

9 comments:

Laura said...

That is precious!

Kelly Irene said...

Super cute! I love the second pose :)

Tasha said...

Such cute pictures of Ruby! I love when my girls are in dance! They didn't want to this year & I have missed it! I LOVE your purse super cute & FUN!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my gosh! She is so sweet in that pretty pink ballet ensemble! Love it! So glad she gets to do something girly and fun!

xo -El

Rhonda the Rambler said...

She is too cute for words!!

Ang Campbell said...

How adorable!!!

Meechelee said...

Gorgeous! She looks like a natural! You and she will be relieved when the 6 weeks is up. Our kids sports usually go 6-8 weeks and we are usually ready to have break by then.
We are not coming for Spring Break Jeff and I ended up having to work so the end of May is our next planned trip down. I sure am bummed I am not there right now.

Megan said...

That is so cute! She's growing up big time!

Jocelyn said...

There's something special about having something all your own!! She looks adorable. And I love the Elton reference!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates