Thursday, April 28, 2011

royal confession

I have been rolling my eyes over all the royal wedding fuss for the past few months. But then I started watching all the TLC wedding shows late at night and I confess I'm totally hooked. I'm mostly curious to see what Kate's dress looks like.  And will they kiss on the balcony? From what I understand, the wedding is at 4 a.m. (my time) -- so I'm sure I'll have to just watch delayed coverage tomorrow. Anyone else staying up all night (or getting up early) to watch?

Ruby "princessed" herself. Not sure about that super low-cut dress!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My DVR is set! :) My favorite all-time reads are history books/novels about England and the throne, so this interests me to a certain degree. Super excited to see her dress!

Nicki said...

if i had t.v. i would totally watch it. i wonder if they are streaming it online? in fact, i wish i could just go. that would be my favorite.

Elizabeth said...

i cant wait to see the quick recap...i'd never have the patience to stay up and watch the long drawn out version though. definitely exciting! CAN'T IMAGINE being a commoner...marrying the King of England to be.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates