I just sent off this baby gift for a friend (a custom order).
These minky rag quilts are just so soft. They are rather simple to make, too. See my tutorial HERE if you'd like to make one! I also tried a new font for the name onesie.
I LOVE this quilt ( and the last one) I so want to try to make one, but I am so not a gifted seamstress, and I cannot follow even the simplest instructions. lol I also love the new font!
I am in love with those fabrics. I am hoping my girlfriend has a girl so I can make her one of these. I seriously love that fabric and I LOVE the new font. Perfect for a lovely name like Edith, too!
somehow i missed your move to a different blog address...oops! i have missed so much! i mean, you are still amazing and creative and beautiful and freaking perfect, so i guess i didn't miss too much. i love it all. so, im having a boy in a few weeks/month/6 weeks, and i might be ordering something from you....talk soon!
If my last boy had been a girl, that's what we were naming her since it's my grandma's name. Very cute and very fun to see older names coming back. I like the colors on the quilt!
Love, love, love the colors of this quilt (and the onesie). I have only worked with Minkie once. I loved the way the quilt turned out but I really struggled with it slipping while I sewed on it. Any advice?
Just found your blog and I'm in love! I'm your newest follower. How'd you sew the name on the onesie? Did you use something to back the fabric? Love this. confessionsofaslackermom.blogspot.com
16 comments:
You are quite amazing!! I absolutely adore the blanket and onesie {with the perfect font!}. Baby Edie will be going out in style!! Thank you!!
adorable!!
I LOVE this quilt ( and the last one) I so want to try to make one, but I am so not a gifted seamstress, and I cannot follow even the simplest instructions. lol I also love the new font!
I am in love with those fabrics. I am hoping my girlfriend has a girl so I can make her one of these. I seriously love that fabric and I LOVE the new font. Perfect for a lovely name like Edith, too!
cute quilt and I LOVE the onesie.
they are both adorable. that font is fantastic.
BTW, I gave you the "One Lovely Blog" award. Check my post to see what that means!
What an adorable gift! I love that owl fabric. :)
somehow i missed your move to a different blog address...oops! i have missed so much! i mean, you are still amazing and creative and beautiful and freaking perfect, so i guess i didn't miss too much.
i love it all.
so, im having a boy in a few weeks/month/6 weeks, and i might be ordering something from you....talk soon!
If my last boy had been a girl, that's what we were naming her since it's my grandma's name. Very cute and very fun to see older names coming back. I like the colors on the quilt!
Love the new font. Perfect name for the cursive.
Lovely quilt! A great inspiration for my next project
Love that quilt!! And the onesie is adorable too!
Thanks for linking @'Sew Cute Tuesday!
Again, adorable! I'm now a follower too.
Love, love, love the colors of this quilt (and the onesie). I have only worked with Minkie once. I loved the way the quilt turned out but I really struggled with it slipping while I sewed on it. Any advice?
Just found your blog and I'm in love! I'm your newest follower. How'd you sew the name on the onesie? Did you use something to back the fabric? Love this. confessionsofaslackermom.blogspot.com
My name is Edith too, I don't see many other young ones with that name. I spell my nick name Edee.
I really like the font you used for the name.
Post a Comment