Wednesday, June 15, 2011

slow down.

My friend posted this on her blog and I just had to share, too. (Thanks, Tam!)
I got the chills as I watched this. No matter what our religious beliefs, I think we can all agree that it's often hard to slow down and focus on what matters most.





Thanks for the kind comments on my previous post. I'm glad I was able to put it out there and be honest. It's been quite a year for our family, and the things we've faced since then have helped me be grateful for the Lord's timing. I'm so thankful for all the dear people in my life.
Especially these four:

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thank from the bottom of my heart for sharing this.

DeGooyer Family said...

Sara - I am so so sorry. I love you and am grateful for your example. XOXO

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates