Max already had his Superman shirt. Then I made an all pink version (and polka dot cape) for Ruby. I figured Simon needed one, too, and thankfully he had a shirt I could use so I hurried and slapped an applique on that. Then I was lucky enough to find a teeny tiny onesie for my nephew 2-week-old Charlie. And I thought it would be funny to make him a little cape to go with it! I know, it looks like a bib - I was in a hurry! My family knows all too well that I finish these things as we're literally buckling kids into carseats.
And a "4" shirt for Henry, of course. [If you're new to the blog, you may not know that birthday shirts were the way I started my etsy shop 4 years ago.]
It's times like these when I'm glad I have a ridiculous amount of fabric in my stash! I had everything on hand except for the blue shirt I used for Henry's gift.
Charlie did not particularly like being Batman.
Two weeks old - still so tiny. Cute little peanut!
5 comments:
What a fun party! Love the onesie and cape for Charlie.
Very cute!!! :)
He looks so ticked off about the spit up, LOL! Babies give the most exaspareted expresions sometimes.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.net
LOVE that pink supergirl shirt!
xo -E
SO cute! I love it.
Post a Comment