Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Baby Sister's Quilt
I had fun finishing this quilt for our baby girl. I finished the boy one, too, but I'll post those photos later. I put pink minky on the back and did straight-line quilting along the squares. It's simple, but I love it. Ruby helped me take some photos of it yesterday. I machine-stitched the binding this time, too. I thought I was sold on hand-stitching them, but it was definitely faster and I like how it turned out.
Tonight I'm working on adding more (probably the last) charm packs in my etsy shop. There are 4" charm packs and a few 5" charm packs as well.
Also, I'm extending the free shipping til the end of the week. Use the code CYBER at check out to receive FREE SHIPPING on any order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a cute quilt!
Love a colorful patchwork quilt- always a great choice!
Super duper cute! I especially love the binding!
xo -E
I love it! So bright and colorful!
So cute! Ok, when you make a quilt like this, is there batting or something inside of it? How big are the squares? How big is the quilt? I've never made one before but I really want to! Oh, and the minky for the back, do you have to sew a couple pieces of that together to make it big enough? Thanks! :)
So so so sweet. I really like how the quilting looks on the back too. Cute!
Post a Comment