Monday, December 12, 2011

Frozen Comfort Food



 

I told  you Simon was top heavy! Seriously, he's always tumbling. And most of the time his head takes the hit. Tonight he was carrying a can of beans from the pantry, fell, and hit his head right on the can. Big sis helped him with some frozen strawberries. That's what I call comfort food. har har.
By the way, I love how Si's hair is curling in the back again ... I think I'll let it grow out a little. They can only get away with it when they are toddlers, right?

Oh - and we found the camera. Whew!

6 comments:

Mommarock said...

Poor guy. My kids were so bad that we made our own ice packs for the freezer. In a ziplock bag we poured 1 bottle of isopropyl alcohol, then refill that same bottle two times with water and pour that into the bag.Put that bag into another bag to avoid any leaks. freeze. The alcohol keeps it from feezing solid so it will form to the body part you are comforting.

Paskiaq said...

Oh, poor little guy. My son is the same...his big head is rarely bruise free :(

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a sweet picture!

Elizabeth said...

Ha, ha! Comfort food! My favorite is frozen peas. They conform nicely to whatever body part needs icing.

Your kids are so cute!

xo -E

Ang Campbell said...

hehehe "comfort food"

I love that Ruby's taking care of him :) Too cute!

Quiltstory said...

He's getting so big!! So sweet. I agree, let the hair grow!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates