Saturday, December 17, 2011

three things.

I'm so behind with Christmas prep. Still so much to do.
(Like shop for 3 kids)

I have barely the energy to share three random things:

1. Made these tonight. Hope they will wear them and look cute tomorrow.
Makes me excited to have two girls to match next Christmas, too.
I'm glad I decided not to sew Ruby's dress because
I barely had the energy (after a 6-hr shift at work) to sew these simple bowties.
(good tutorial here)
2. Cutest wrapping paper ... found it at JoAnn.
Waited for it to go 60% (plus my employee discount) and got
two rolls. Might need to grab more.

3. I'm slightly obsessed with the Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
from McDonalds. I don't know why, except I'm pregnant and I go thru foodd phases.
It's the only thing that has sounded appealing for like a week.
I'm waiting for David to bring me one now. Late dinner.
At least I don't get fries, right?

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like the McDonald's southern style chicken too.

Cute wrapping paper :D.

Cute bow-ties.

xo -E

MommyMert said...

bow ties are adorable! :) Paper does scream you... also adorable. Sandwich.. well... hmm... its funny the things you crave when your prego. I liked cottage cheese but the tubs or pizza factory breadsticks, hamburgers but only if we made them at home. Ah... being prego. You should post a belly shot. Merry Christmas, hopefully you will get some rest soon.

Jocelyn said...

I like those three things. Well, I've never tasted the sandwich, but it loOks yummy. :)
The bow ties are TO DIE FOR. I love them.
And I'm loco g that wrapping paper. It's like they know you there!!

Quiltn Mama said...

LOL! For me, it was filet-o-fish sandwiches...enjoy!

Marci Girl said...

Don't feel bad about your cravings, mine has been the ever so nasty McRib, and I swear I've eaten 20! LOL That wrapping paper is great!

Gretchen said...

If looking at that sandwich makes you drool then more power to you. I'll have those cravings every now and then for something "dirty good". It usually just ends up being nuggets though. The only thing missing from that wrapping paper is your name under each button. Glad I'm not the only one delaying the gift purchases. I'm still thinking a fresh pack of batteries should do the trick.

Meechelee said...

Hey hows it going to haven't been on the computer for a while and needed to catch up! I love all your sewing my mom has been here sewing blankets and after all I have seen her to I am so impressed with you!

aubreyp said...

You should pick up a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A (I think there's one in Lehi)! That's the sandwich McDonalds is copying. I haven't had the McDonalds one, but I have a hard time believing it's better than the Chick-fil-A version. Mmmm... I'm getting hungry! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates