Monday, February 13, 2012

Be Mine

We made these Valentines for the kids to take to school tomorrow. I can't take credit for the idea, but I still love how they turned out.  I saw this last year on so many blogs, and now it's all over Pinterest, so I wouldn't even know where to give proper credit. The kids sure thought it was cool, though. I'm original to them at least!







We busted out a new pack of construction paper for some "old fashioned" valentines, too. I just had to get a photo ... have you ever seen such a huge stack of paper? It's 540 pages! That better last us forEVER. I love things like new crayons and fresh packs of paper ... I almost didn't want to open it!




All of this was during Simon's nap, of course.
We have learned there are certain things we gotta do without our 2-yr-old around!

4 comments:

AnnieK said...

These are awesome! You're such a fun mama. :-)

Caty said...

I've been DYING to try out that Valentine's idea! Saw it on Pinterest. Max and Ruby's turned out way cute!

MommyMert said...

I wanted to do this one too... I think the original idea came from familyfun? We did a hershey kiss ring one, and the kids LOVED it. :) ha! They thought I was so smart. ;) Love your kids faces. OH! Almost forgot... I bought a book from the book order online called Ruby Valentine, and I think she looks like your Ruby and its a darling book and I wanted to suggest it to you. Like 4 bucks from the kids online book order, or you can get it hardback on Amazon for more..

Adele said...

Only a quilter/sewer would have a cutting mat on the kitchen table while doing valentines! It probably serves as a placemat too, right? :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates