Friday, February 17, 2012

getting closer

Less than 4 weeks til my due date now! Here are a few attempts at a belly pic. 
These are from Valentine's Day. I treated myself to a new pink Tshirt that actually fits over the belly. The wardrobe at this point is feeling very minimal. Constantly tugging/pulling to keep my shirts down and pants up - haha!

Here I am at 36 weeks.



And, yes, I got a haircut. (See how long it had gotten?) I grew it out, but found myself constantly pinning short hairstyles on my "hair i like" board. Once it hits my shoulders, I'm annoyed by it. So there ya have it.


We are all getting excited to meet Baby Sister (that's all we're calling her yet - haven't agreed on a name). We got out the bins of baby clothes recently but I still need to wash them. That's on my To Do list for the weekend. Oh and I have the urge to make a new quilt for our bed - we'll see if that crazy idea really pans out.

p.s. I really had the best intentions to do another scrap swap before the baby comes ... is anyone interested in hosting or co-hosting? I'd love to still do it but I need help organizing it. Email me or leave a comment if you'd like to help, or if you're interested in a swap, just so I can get a feel for who's out there. :)

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look great! And you are so close, that is pretty exciting! Good luck with the last stretch, it will all be worth it! Love your new cut as well!

Cathy said...

I would so be interested in swapping scraps. I could even co-host but I have never done anything like that before. Sounds like fun! I am nutty about scraps. : )

Brendon said...

Love your short hair. Excited to see another cute Joyner kid...because you really manage to have some of the cutest kids ever.

-Stephanie

Robin said...

Hi Sara, both my Mom and I participated in your scrap swap last year... it was so much fun! I'd be happy to help you! (I've just never hosted one before, so if that doesn't scare you off, then I'm in :).)

Al said...

Love the haircut. It's adorable.
I'd *totally* be on board for a scrap swap. I missed out last time!

Mortar and Pestle Mom said...

I missed your last swap and would be interested in participating. Not the best time to host, though, since we're moving cross-country in a week :) Good luck with the new addition!

Anonymous said...

I find myself doing the same thing . . . tugging at shirts, etc. We're about 5 weeks out . . . so close and yet it sometimes seems so far away!

Amber said...

You look great! Shorter hair suits you, I think :)

I am about 2 weeks from my due date. Our babies could end up sharing a birthday!

Gretchen said...

Love the new 'do! I typically hack it all off right after the baby comes. Take my pregnancy AND my hair! I'm trying to hold out this time so I will live through you. I'm so excited to have the birth anticipation excitement with no pressure on me! You go girl!

Ang Campbell said...

You look GREAT Sara!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Sister :)

Amberlee said...

Sara-- you look so fantastic-- just beautiful! I can't wait 'till your cute little peanut comes--- no doubt she will be just as completely adorable as your other 3.
You look so great with short hair-- love the cut!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates