Saturday, February 18, 2012

minky

I'm a sucker for minky baby blankets. Here are a few that I made for Baby Sister. The yellow one is a smaller car seat size. I like to have a few small blankets that tuck in easily around the baby without folding or dragging. Ruby sorta turned up her nose at the yellow, but a girl can only have so much pink, right? I'm loving yellow right now with Spring around the corner.

The heart one is larger - maybe 34" square or so. David has predicted that it will be his favorite to wrap up the baby. We'll see!






Linking to Fabric Tuesday!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Those are so sweet and cozy looking.

Caty said...

I'm thinking I need to make one for myself now! So, cute!

Dazie said...

Love these! Minky fabric is on my list of things to get!

Dazie
x

Quiltn Mama said...

Yellow's very cheery..love it!

Bree said...

I love both but the yellow is my favorite! I am so excited for your new little one to come!

Bree said...

I love both but the yellow is my favorite! I am so excited for your new little one to come!

jefferies said...

That yellow one is SOOOO cute! I'm loving yellow lately too. How did you do the rounded corners?

Quiltstory said...

Really cute Sara! I love the yellow too, you can most certainly have yellow for a girl, especially that print. Tell Ruby I said so ;) Good pics too! :)

Jocelyn said...

Ooooh, I'm loving that yellow. I'd like one in my size, please. :)

Stacia said...

You are so (sew?!)talented at sewing on Minky. I love the yellow, it's darling for a spring baby.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates