"She looks so much like Ruby!"
I've heard this a lot over the past few weeks. And I agree ... they do look very similar!
I thought the above photos were fun comparisons.
I grew up with all brothers and always wondered what it would be like to have a sister.
To say that Ruby loves Baby Greta would be an understatement.
She is a great big sister and it makes me so happy to see the two of them together!





6 comments:
I always wanted a sister too. Ruby is one lucky girl! As is Greta!! Jenn
I'm in the middle of 2 brothers, so it does my heart good to see such loving pics of Ruby and Greta together! You have an absolutely beautiful and very photogentic family!!!
Your girls are precious and so beautiful!
so beautiful!
These are so adorable. I know it's not popular opinion, but to me she looks a lot like Simon. Good thing he is so stinkin' cute too.
They are so precious together. I'm sad Maeve will never have a sister! I can't even imagine but I do think having twin older brothers would be pretty cool. How are you doing with FOUR?
Post a Comment