Nicknames are funny things. You can't usually predict what they'll be or how they'll come about. Greta gets called lots of variations of her name... Gretty, Grets, Gret, etc. but the one that we have been hearing the most around here is Bee Deta. This is how Simon says Baby Greta. He never calls her just Baby or Greta. It's always Bee Deta.
3 weeks old
6 comments:
Oh she is so cute. It's funny about names. Our youngest, who is almost 1, is named Scarlett. I would always call her Scarly but my husband didn't really like that nickname so he started calling her Carly. I suppose it is a much nicer nickname.
How precious! Love little siblings...and she's a cutie...those little lips!
Enjoy your treasures!
Such a gorgeous babe! Dark hair and blue eyes -open melt me! The perfect combo. Cut Simon too!
Sorry lots of typos in that!
Nicknames are so funny.
Josiah - Siah
Natalia - Tally
Grayson - Weedy... ha,ha,ha!
Tanya (JJG)
Bee Deta....so precious! I bet that one sticks. She is so stinkin' cute!!!
Nicknames ARE funny. I had every intention of Mackenzie being Mac....but it just didn't fit. WE always call Molly "lou". NOt sure why?
Post a Comment