Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I have so much I want to write about but for now we'll skip ahead to Easter before it is too far in the past. Does that make sense?


We had a nice Easter. Last year I sewed the kids' outfits, but this year I shopped. No way do I have time (or energy!) to sew yet. The other day we went to JoAnns and Max said "too bad you don't sew any more, huh mom?" They have probably never seen me go so long. But I don't mind ... we're enjoying the spring weather and our new baby sister.

It was Greta's first Sunday at church. She was a hit and people commented a lot about how tiny she is. That did my mama heart good because I have anxiety that she's growing too fast already!


I love these next 3 photos...

Big sis Ruby is cool under pressure. Greta's cries didn't keep her from smiling. Then she calmly bounced and "shhhh-ed" her back to sleep and continued to smile for the camera. Nicely done, Rubes!




The boys were not as easy to photograph ...




9 comments:

charlotte said...

All adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

What a happy Easter you had! Your family is lovely!

Paskiaq said...

Wow, what a great big sis Ruby is. THey are all adorable!

Kelsey said...

What a cute family!

Kulla Klan said...

They look adorable - especially love the pictures of the girls:)

Brendon said...

So, so, so sweet. Ruby is such a sweet sister. Love her. Greta lives up to the darling Joyner kids. Seriously, so stinking cute. And Simon...he looks so grown up next to little Greta. I love seeing pictures of your cute family.

Brendon said...

-Stephanie

Elizabeth said...

awww, so many precious photos! what adorable children you have. and so many!! 4 just looks like a lot! all so beautiful. glad you are enjoying that baby!

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely beautiful children!
And so photogenic. I love how enthralled Ruby is with Greta - very cute!
Tanya (JJG)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates