Time is just slipping through my fingers. Another month has passed! Greta turned 5 months (on the 13th which was also my birthday). I actually took her to the doctor that day because she's had a bit of a cough and it was worrying me. She checked out just fine - just a simple cold, thank goodness. But at least she got weighed that day so I know how big she is for her monthly photos!
At 5 months old she weighs 13 lbs 3 oz.
She is rolling and scooting, but not full-on crawling yet.
Just today I got her to sip some water from a bottle - aside from that she is still 100% breastfed.
Greta is such a happy baby and sure makes it easy for us to adore her. She always gets compliments on her pretty blue eyes wherever we go. She is starting to get stranger anxiety and likes to keep track of where I am. Sometimes even if Dad or one of the kids is holding her, she will cry until I come back into the room. I admit, I don't mind it - I guess I'm her favorite. (plus I'm her food, so ...)
Here is what our photo shoot really looked like about two seconds later:
I just love baby toes!!
3 comments:
Such a little beauty. :-)
Baby toes are my favorite too. I'm a new Facebook follower. Love your blog, especially your header - sweet!
Oh my word, she is so beautiful! I love those eyes!
Post a Comment