Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Cute

I just love my little Ruby Girl! It's quite an accomplishment when I manage to get pigtails and ribbons in her hair, so I just had to snap a few photos. And of course she's wearing a SewSara shirt. She gets to be my guinea pig when I try out new designs. I need to make more of those cute little birdies. They make me happy. :)






One of my absolute favorite things is chubby little baby hands. I love to watch her concentrating so hard on something, like putting these puzzle pieces in the ziploc bag. I could just nibble those fingers!




1 comments:

smacula said...

i love baby hands too! I'm always amazed at what they can do with their little hands at such a young age! cute cute! She's growing up so adorably cute and casey can't wait to see her and max--

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates