These cute clips are a new addition to my SewSara shop. I'm having too much fun making them! My sister-in-law got me hooked on them while I was in Utah.
Sara, those clips are so cute... I want some!!! Seriously, I do!!! So, we are finding out next wednesday and I couldn't be more anxious about the situation. It is driving me crazy. I can't wait to find out!!!
Hey Sara! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I loved reading your blog and seeing what you've been up to. Your family is adorable and I LOVE your Etsy shop. I put a post about it on my blog {I hope that's ok}. Kristen
Sara, When we meet up to play at Bonkers you're going to have to bring some of those clips with you because I know my daughter would love them. Are they metal clips with fabric over the top?
4 comments:
Sara, those clips are so cute... I want some!!! Seriously, I do!!! So, we are finding out next wednesday and I couldn't be more anxious about the situation. It is driving me crazy. I can't wait to find out!!!
Hey Sara! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I loved reading your blog and seeing what you've been up to. Your family is adorable and I LOVE your Etsy shop. I put a post about it on my blog {I hope that's ok}.
Kristen
Sara,
When we meet up to play at Bonkers you're going to have to bring some of those clips with you because I know my daughter would love them. Are they metal clips with fabric over the top?
Sara very cute clips! Being out in the east its so hard to find things like this. I may have to get some from you! You are so talented!!
Post a Comment