Saturday, July 12, 2008

American Idol 2030?




Max finally got his own guitar for his birthday. He loves it and is quite the good little musician.
I have some video clips that I'll try to post soon. It's fun to have our own little David Cook in the house. Max told me the other day, "I'll be a firefighter or a rock star when I'm five.

5 comments:

Julie said...

A firefighter or a rock star! That's really cute!!!!

Nicki said...

he's getting so big, it's insane! thanks for all your comments sis- it was fun to go back and read them. i miss you too ja olen kindlasti kurb ilma sinuta (totally don't know if that is right or if that is grammatically correct- but whatevs!) :)

Becky said...

He is a cutie!! Maybe he can be a firefighting rockstar!! the best of both worlds!!

aimee said...

your kids are adorable!!! jackson would love that cute little guitar.

Jessica said...

Boys, they are so fun! Max is too cute.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates