A few hours ago, after Mr. J & I watched 20/20, I sat down and clicked
new post, ready to tell you all about the giveaway for my
Etsy-versary. Right then, I heard a tiny *
bark bark* cough from Ruby's room. No, we don't have a dog. I'm talking about that croupy-sounding cough. The little lady woke up feeling-and sounding- quite awful. So we laid in bed sipping some water, ate a few Junior Mints (ok, that was just me), and read our new book from Gram: "
Mary Had a Little Jam."
{Ruby got a little package in the mail from Grandma since she's potty-trained now -- yay!} Anyway, it's a really cute book if you haven't seen it.

I doubt anyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for me to post about the giveaway, but I thought I owed it to my loyal readers
(both of you) to let you know what's up.
I'll be back tomorrow.
I think.
Really, though, it's going to be awesome ... I'm spotlighting
three of my favorite etsy sellers!
2 comments:
YAYYYYY RUBY!!!!!!!! *doing the potty dance* (we got the barks with no dog over here too! ugh)oh & hey I read every time theres a new post whether its straight from here or in google reader :p
Hi Sara,
I didnt want to leave a comment on the giveaway blog when i was answering a question. I found you from Joy's Hope. She is so great and I have worked with her to do giveaways before. I did a fun christmas bow giveaway, which she featured on her blog. If you ever want to do another giveaway, I make little girl hair bows and accessories. My etsy store is on my blog, check it out any time. I hope you dont mind me reading your blog, I love blogs that are crafty and inspiring!!! Thanks for the great giveaway!!
From you new friend Nicole in California
Post a Comment