I think the flowers look too country. The squares are pretty trendy and hip.
The stripes and the polka dots look really cute together :) Cute quilt Sara!
I really like the stripes! It is adorable.
I like option B.
I love both, but I must be a country girl ;)...I like B slightly better
I like the stripes, but I have a weird obsession with stripes. Very cool!!!
I like the stripes!
Yeah! It looks great! I voted for A- I think the stripes add a nice contrast. So amazing- all the work that went into it!- Love it!
I like the stripes best.:)
Am I too late? I like A.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think the flowers look too country. The squares are pretty trendy and hip.
The stripes and the polka dots look really cute together :) Cute quilt Sara!
I really like the stripes! It is adorable.
I like option B.
I love both, but I must be a country girl ;)...I like B slightly better
I like the stripes, but I have a weird obsession with stripes. Very cool!!!
I like the stripes!
Yeah! It looks great! I voted for A- I think the stripes add a nice contrast. So amazing- all the work that went into it!- Love it!
I like the stripes best.:)
Am I too late? I like A.
Post a Comment