Took the kids to Two-Buck Tuesday @ Thanksgiving Point today. Apparently everyone (and their kids!) in Utah County had the same idea. It was SO crowded, hot, and crazy. I forget how many kids are in Utah! I'm not used to crowds like that in Missouri. All we ended up doing was Farm Country and waited in line over an hour for a pony ride. Then what did I find? My camera battery was dead. Ha! Couldn't even get a photo of the kids on their horses. Oh well!
I've eaten Cafe Rio 3 times and plan on having it at least one or two more times. I still need to have a snow cone or two and get some cookies from Great Harvest. I think any weight I lost in the first trimester is coming back quickly now that I'm in Utah and my appetite has returned -- ha! I'm 16.5 weeks, but not really showing yet ... just looking thick thru the middle. I'm trying to add some photos, but it's not working so I'll do it in the next post. {see below}
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment