Sunday, November 15, 2009

Did you win?

The winner of the bracelet from BTaylor Designs is ......
comment #14 ............




Which means the winner is.....





Brie!

Email me and I'll get you in touch with Amberlee to claim your prize.
Yay!!

Now the rest of you, go shop around and get some cute jewelry!

5 comments:

Brie* said...

YAY!!! I won, I won!!!

Tasha said...

What cute little pirates!! They look darling! I love the post of Halloween pasts too & i love that you dressed up too! I agree the umpalompas (sp) was SUPER CUTE!! Hope youre feeling good!

Brie* said...

I really like her Gold Multi Bracelet!

Terese said...

hey! I hope you don't mind I gave you a shout out on my blog.:) I am hearing that your MO friend is related to my friend, Brittany Turley out here. Small world!

Jena said...

I can't believe I missed it. You are so sweet to do that for her. I want to see a picture of your belly! What have you been up to? I need some Joyner details.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates