Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 Things Tag

Thanks to Julie for the tag and giving me something to blog about tonight. Obviously we're still waiting for baby!

3 Names I go by:
1. SewSara
2. SaraJaneJoy (this is more of a username for stuff, I guess, haha)
3. Mama/Mommy

3 Jobs I have had:
1. Dental Assistant
2. Bath and Body Works (that was fun)
3. Estonian teacher @ the MTC

3 Places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Kirksville, MO

3 Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Water
3. Orange Juice (no pulp)

3 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Biggest Loser
3. Modern Family

3 Places I have been:
1. Sweden
2. Hawaii
3. Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia

3 people who text me regularly:
1. Don't
2. Text
3. Much

3 Favorite foods:
1. French Dip Sandwich
2. Asparagus
3. Chimichangas-- or any mexican food, really.

3 Favorite books:
1. Book of Mormon (would you like one?)
2. The Glass Castle
3. The Little Prince

3 Favorite Colors:
1. Red
2. Pink
3. Turquoise

3 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Sewing (duh)
2. Reading
3. Blogging

3 Things you can find in my refrigerator:
1. pizza
2. apples
3. yogurt

3 Things I do everyday:
1. Shower
2. Talk to my mom
3. Load the dishwasher

3 Things I am good at: (I asked David for these answers)
1. Sewing
2. Mothering
3. Teaching (I asked what he meant and he said 'teaching your husband to stay in line' - haha)

3 People I want to tag:
1. Megan
2. Nicki
3. Christy

Also, my friend's daughter Kendall could use some prayers! She is only 4 years old and just had her 4th heart surgery, bless her heart.

5 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Sara, I love the Little Prince,too. These tags are always fun to read about other people's interests and stuff. I am so excited for you and your soon to be baby. Can't wait to hear what you name "it".

Meigs Family said...

Hey I was a Dental Assistant too! Can't wait to hear when you have your baby!

Jed and Lizzy said...

I keep checking your blog to hear any news...last night I wanted to text you to ask you what's up but my phone was out of reach and I was too lazy to get up :)

Tasha said...

I loved reading this list!! Hopefully that little one will decide to show up & join your cute family SOON!! I can't wait to see pictures & hear all about it!! Good Luck with everything!!

Jena said...

I love the Little Princess! Have you ever seen the movies. I love both versions, shirley temple and the newest one. So good! You also need to read The Secret Garden and Little Lord Fauntleroy if you haven't. Hope that baby comes soon!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates