Saturday, March 20, 2010

if i'm feeling grey...


5 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

so adorable! Simon is getting so big, i'm sad I don't get to snuggle with him anymore :) miss you Joyner family!

Morgan said...

suuuuuuuuuuuper cute.
the end.
and i got your letter. thanks. and you are welcome.

Gretchen said...

Don't I know it. I want another one that says, If they're feeling grey this is my sunshine and then have a pic of a dr pepper.
I love the sunshine song. We sing it nightly here. I like to put a little mental emphasis on the Son-shine since that's the case at our house.

The Wilkins' said...

My heavens they are adorable! And that Simon, he's a doll! Makes me excited for a BOY of my own :)

Kim said...

I have found such joy in my kids also! I think that is one of the reason they come so cute! They bring such comfort and joy in times of need! Love ya!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates