Friday, April 30, 2010

No Phone Zone

I don't agree with everything Oprah says (that's an understatement) but I really love what she's doing to stop distracted driving in America. Did you see the episode that started it all? And did you see her show today? Most of the clips can be seen here. There are some really sad stories from families who have been torn apart by distracted drivers. Statistics show that driving while texting or talking on the phone is just as dangerous as driving drunk! I just signed the No Phone Zone pledge.

Have you signed it yet? If not, please go do it now. There is certainly no conversation important enough to risk your life, or someone else's life.


If you sign it,or have already signed it, you can add another entry to the giveaway. Go to that post and tell me you signed the No Phone Zone Pledge for another chance to win.

Do it. You'll be glad you did. Why are you waiting?

1 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

I agree completely!!!!!!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates