Found these surprise photos on my camera. It's funny to see what Ruby was up to this morning before I even came downstairs.
I'll admit it ... I stay in bed as long as Simon will allow! :)
I'll admit it ... I stay in bed as long as Simon will allow! :)
(she's really good at puzzles)












8 comments:
that is so funny! she is so cute! i miss you all! i hope you are loving Utah though!!
Hee hee...I love to see the world from their point of view.
she IS good at puzzles!
LOL, that lil Ruby! She's too cute, and too grown-up!!
she is really good! i mean they look like they were taken on prupose! by somebody who knew what they were doing:)
too funny!
The blankies are sooooo adorable just like your little one's.
I would love to wrap my little Ellie Faith up in one of these adorable blankets. Very cute Sara and so are precious children.
ok i left a comment and posted on face book :) 1 entry for the contest.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewsara?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share
Post a Comment