Friday, July 9, 2010

follow me

As soon as I typed that blog title, this song popped into my head. Hadn't heard it forever, so I thought I'd share it here for you to enjoy on this fine Friday.





My big kids are playing in the sprinkler so I have just a minute or two before the next popsicle request or fight intervention.
If you're a mom, are you constantly saying
"Close the door!" in the summertime? I am!!
 
And like I thought, I ran out of time. Started this post awhile ago!

I'm linking up to some follow me Fridays (thanks for the idea,new friend Becky).
I love to meet new people thru blogging!


New Friend Fridays





Don't forget about the SewSara giveaway happening HERE!

Leave some comment love. It's been too quiet around here lately!

12 comments:

Living the Scream said...

I'm here from It's Friday I'm Hopping. and am now following. Your blog is adorable. I love the pictures on your sidebar of your kids. Your daughter is SO cute. I love finding all these fun cute blogs on Fridays!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun way to spend some time on a Friday!

The Uncle Cracker song immediately came into my brain, too.

Jocelyn said...

Um, is that Mark McGrath in the mechanic suit at 1:07? Weird.

Melissa said...

When I saw the title I thought of the John Denver song "Follow Me." Sounds like your summer is a lot like mine-at least 10 times a day I yell "WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!" Of course no one has any idea. :) Have a good weekend!

Becky said...

I LOVE this song!

My blog name came from my daughter. Reagan Lynn. Put them together and get Realynn. Not very original but I couldn't think of a name and just about everything I make is for her. :) Girls are so easy to create for.

Home-Mom said...

thanks for hopping with me ;) have a great weekend i'm a new follower too

jefferies said...

I'm giving you some love because I LOVE you and your domestic talents!

SewSara said...

@Julie -- I think so! random ...?!

malia said...

Hello! My Max is just Max. Our last name is sort of long so we wanted to go short with the first names. I'm your newest follower... just got google friend connect on my blog so I am not sure how the whole thing will work ( -:

malia said...

Hello! My Max is just Max. Our last name is sort of long so we wanted to go short with the first names. I'm your newest follower... just got google friend connect on my blog so I am not sure how the whole thing will work ( -:

Hazel said...

I am a new follower from FF. Come visit me at www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

Hazel

Erin Wallace said...

Love your blog! I am a late follower from Friday Follows - I hope to see you and Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates