I am inspired by Ruby today:
Some things making me happy:
- I won this build-a-bear giveaway! Remember when I posted about it? I can't believe I won. Ruby and I chose the monkey.
- I'm starting to see my waist again. I lost 10.4 pounds in June! I'm doing Weight Watchers online.
- Diet Dr. Pepper. Usually I'm strictly Diet Coke ... but lately I've liked the ddp.
- Baked Lays
- My mom. <--- click that!
- Cute bumbo seat so Simon can hang w/ me while I sew. He's not sure what to think, huh?
I'll post more about these fabrics soon ... aren't they fun?
What is making you happy today?
p.s. comments make me happy, too. Just sayin!












9 comments:
hello sara jane! so pleased to meet you. i love that you found me through cjane... isn't she the best? anyhow, what's making me happy today is finding your blog (love your quilts and the adorable little ones that you get to sew for!), the smell of banana bread coming from my oven, a hot cup of tea on this cool seattle july morning, and the prospect of doing some more sewing today.
p.s. my favorite part of quilting is hand sewing the binding, too!
Makin' me happy:
* Nate napping right now
* Started a quilt yesterday
* Took Nate to Toy Story 3 today
* Treated myself to a Jamba Juice
Yay that you won!! And yay about the 10 lbs - that's awesome!! I'm doing WW online, but I'm not being very good :(
Diet dr pepper - SO GOOD! You should try a diet cherry dp from Sonic!
Oh, and something that makes me happy:
Yesterday I got a spinach alfredo pizza from Papa John's - so delish!
well you make me happy, how about that :) and ps Cadence has Ruby's same shirt and it just brings a big smile to my face when she wears it!! love ya!
I had a date with my oldest sons today. That made me pretty happy :) And I had a flash of creativity today and know what product I want to create next, so that made me pretty happy, too.
You make me happy, friend!
Comments make me happy too! And that picture of Ruby definitely makes me happy. Hmmm...got a furniture find on Craig's List today, so far I'm excited but it's still ugly. I'll let you know after I refinish it if I'm happy :)
Oh AND I'm going to Lake Powell this weekend and get to see Heather!!!! And finally meet her baby boy!!!
Awe that's great Sara! The Mom message made me cry and I love the look on Simon's face, classic. I had a nice nap with my sweet babe.
Post a Comment