My friend asked me to make a birthday banner with pom poms on the bottom.
((Hi Melissa -- if you see this))
I hope she likes it.
It was really hard to photograph because
a) I don't have a great camera
b) It's over 6 feet long
c) I didn't want to show my messy sewing area or living room :)
p.s. I got to hang out with Megan today ... yay!
p.p.s. I've added some new 'pages' at the top of my blog -- did you see?
p.s.s. my friend (since high school!) finished this darling quilt.












9 comments:
oh my gosh that is sooooo cute!
Wow, that is so stinkin' cute!!!
Love the banner! It looks so much better than those cheapy ones you can buy at the store. Great idea to leave the back empty too. I bet she'll love it!
That is SEW stinking cute! HAHA! Lame I know, but really what a cute idea!
Very very super cute banner :) Love the pom poms!!
Love it! Love it love it!!! Can't wait to hang it up for all our many upcoming days of celebration!
Sara, so freakin cute! You get so much cute stuff done. It was super fun meeting you last night. Do you think we are at a place in our relationship we can hang out without Megan? :)
loving this banner sara! i genius idea about double siding it for all occasions. darling fabrics.
Hey, just checking your site out. Is that uphosltry fabric that you used or just regular woven?
I've been wanting to make one of those--any tips.
Post a Comment