Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - #3

Thankful today for a day OFF!
Nothing at all on the calendar. 
(which of course means I'm still in my pjs)


Also thankful for nyquil and dayquil. 
I think this cold is almost gone ...??

And holy moly wouldn't you love to win one of these Madsen Bikes?!
Check out the link contest details here.


Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

and there's my cue (crying baby) to get off my bum ...

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love those bikes. They're super chic-chic.

I love days off, although, (I'm weird, I know), I hate staying in my pjs all day.

Oh, and I should be getting off my bum right now to get ready for the insanity that will begin in 15 minutes when the girls walk in the door from school and last until bedtime.

See you later!

Lauren said...

That bike rocks! I love it!! And I have to say you are so lucky David does all the laundry. You and I have our laundry hatred in common. Does he even put everything away?? I hate that part the most!!

Miss you. xoxoxox

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates