Wow, only day five and I'm already drawing a blank?
Thankful. ...
...that it's Friday
...for soup for dinner. (campbell's bean with bacon* - i've always loved it. don't judge)
... tonight we have Dateline and 20/20-- my faves (I know, I'm old).
Earlier this week I got this cute new pin cushion. I'd been eye-ing it at work for a few weeks and I finally rewarded myself with it. With a 50% off coupon, of course (never buy anything full price at Jo-Ann! You know that, right? :)
I also picked up these new cute leaf pins. Ruby loves being my helper with things like this and jumped on the chance to put all the pins in the new pin cushion. I took this first picture and then left the camera on the table.
She must be a blogger in training (and watches me more than I think?!) because she took these next pictures when she was finished. Not bad, huh? Love my cute little helper girl and this new pin cushion!
She even turned it around for a shot from the back. I like how you catch a glimpse of Max and me in the background (I'm probably on my phone?) and someone's yogurt left on the table. The normal day-to-day stuff I don't usually get in pics.
Thankful for my cute little helper and happy things like a new pin cushion (like I needed yet another one - I know).
Happy Weekend to everyone!
* Do you have a favorite comfort food like this?
(one of mine is bean with bacon soup ... and crackers ... and a cold glass of milk).
What you have always loved, regardless of how healthy it might (not) be?
I remember eating campbell's soup after Kindergarten with my older brother. And I still love it.
Another favorite is mashed potatoes w/ hamburger gravy and corn. :)
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Those leaf pins are super cute. I think they will go on my Christmas list.
I love shepards pie, but I hate making it--so many preperations. So, I rarely get to eat it. Mainly when I have a baby and someone brings it in--just one more reason we need a fourth.
i think you definitely have a budding blogger on your hands. i love that pincushion.
i think one of my favorite comfort foods is elbow macaroni with butter and parmesan cheese, S&P. when i am cold, bummed, tired that is always what i go for.
We call noodles, butter, and parmesan "dry soup" at our house...love it too!
Lately I"m all about chicken noodle soup with big fat egg noodles AND hot rolls. It makes me happy.
Good ol' mac and cheese is always a favorite of mine! And frozen burritos - you know the cheap kind from walmart? Good stuff!
Your Friday night sounds a lot like ours. :o) I love being old and settling down into home. :o) We have pizza every Friday night. Typically it is frozen. We usually watch a show we prerecorded and often times a movie. :o)
Your little chair is just precious! I wish we had a Joann's around here! I have looked on line for similar pin cushions that were posted on others blogs and hoping one day it will come available to us who are stuck shopping on line. :o)
Your soup and crackers reminded me of growing up. On cold nights we would have tomatoe soup (made with milk, not water) and crackers. Gosh it was so creamy and yummy. I may need to buy a can for these upcoming cold days. :o)
Sincerely - Trish
Post a Comment