not thankful for Crohn's Disease.
but i am thankful for the doctor who squeezed us in yesterday when David was in pain and vomiting for day 3 in a row. X-rays and bloodwork, stat.not thankful that David has a small bowel obstruction and had to be admitted to the hospital.
but thankful that my sweetheart is being taken good care of.
i sure miss him, though.
Isn't it crazy how life changes on a dime?
All of a sudden everything else takes a back seat.
p.s. "No" Sweet Sadie for me on Friday ... sad! (sorry Dani!)
I hope you can still make it though! (see post below)












7 comments:
Wow, hope he gets better quick and that nothing more comes up for him.
I love that you have dedicated your blog to being thankful - it's wonderful!
I'm sorry that your hubby is sick. I hope he gets well soon.
So sorry that David is not doing well - I hope he can find relief soon!
I hope he gets well soon!
Let me take your kids?? My thoughts are with you.
Thinking of you and your sweetie. Hope things are straightened out quickly and he's back home with the family in no time!
Hang in there my friend!
We're thinking of you! I'm going to visit you at Jo's in December!
Post a Comment