Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas quilt

I finished my minky Christmas quilt! The squares are 9" so it's approx 60x70" - a nice big throw size. The minky on the back (but no batting) makes it warm/soft/cozy but not too heavy. I'm really happy with it.

(Here's how I make these quilts.)

Linking to Fabric Tuesday, of course!


Fresh Poppy Design




The best part about this quilt? I used only fabric from my stash! Believe it or not, I'm running low on reds ... I was glad I had enough.

Linking HERE, too...

10 comments:

The Photography Boutique said...

So cute Sara! I wish I could sew!

Tia J said...

So very cute!! I love it!! You are one talented girl

felicity said...

Beautiful! Such bright, festive yet modern fabrics. Love it!

Elizabeth said...

So festive! Love it!

xo -El

Quiltstory said...

Um I most cerainly believe you're running low on reds!! And I really like how you did the back, cute cute. I want to see it in real life when I come!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE the color on this quilt! Gorgeous.

I really do need to get those made for my kids.

Megan said...

Beautiful! I love it!

courtney said...

So cute and cheerful...as always! I love the back as well. Festive on both sides!

Meechelee said...

Gorgeous!!! Sara, where do you find the time to pop out these fabulous quilts?! I bet Christmas will be so cozy around there!

Elizabeth said...

loooove that red/white back!! it's wonderful.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates