Super cute! Merry Christmas!
I haven't managed to get mine sent either (but I have big plans to fit it in somehow). You have a way better excuse than I do! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Warmed my heart just the same! Merry Christmas, my dear friend.
That is SUCH a cute card and it was so fun to open my mailbox and find it there. Merry Christmas!xo -El
Oh everyone looks so great! I'm jealous of the lovely family pic...hee hee:)Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas to you guys!! You all are so cute! Miss you, love you and thinking of you this Christmas!! xoxoxoxo kallid!
Merry Christmas Sara!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super cute! Merry Christmas!
I haven't managed to get mine sent either (but I have big plans to fit it in somehow). You have a way better excuse than I do! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Warmed my heart just the same! Merry Christmas, my dear friend.
That is SUCH a cute card and it was so fun to open my mailbox and find it there. Merry Christmas!
xo -El
Oh everyone looks so great! I'm jealous of the lovely family pic...hee hee:)
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas to you guys!! You all are so cute! Miss you, love you and thinking of you this Christmas!! xoxoxoxo kallid!
Merry Christmas Sara!!!
Post a Comment