* post edit: Does anyone want to swap one more envelope? I have an opening! (read: i goofed) please email me if you want an extra swap!
Thanks for your patience as I organize the Scrap Swap partners!
Thanks for your patience as I organize the Scrap Swap partners!
Take a look at these numbers:
73 people are swapping fabric.
194 envelopes will be sent!
6 countries represented (U.S., Canada, Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, and Turkey!)
11 hours ... the time I've spent gathering and organizing all the addresses and swap partners!
3:21 the time I went to bed
I resorted to printing out all the info and matching them up on the kitchen table. I got them all lined up and went through all the pairs to make sure there were no duplicates. Whew!
I'm working on sending out all the emails today!












22 comments:
Wow! You are awesome! Thank you!
Wow, thanks for all your hard work...you're amazing! :-)
Hey Swappers... I want to give a big shout out to our SewSara for making this happen!!! What do ya say, while you're in those scraps you send a little love her way? I messaged Sara, she is working on hexagons- 3.25" fabric squares. Her address is:
Sara Joyner
1395 Westbridge Drive
Provo, UT 84601
Happy Scrapping!
Thank you!
If I ever decide to organise something like this I am going to reread your posts so I know what I am getting myself into! We all really appreciate the many hours you are investing in this swap and look forward to finding out who we are partnered with.
I, for one, will certainly not fail you after all your hard work.
Thx so much.
Holy Guacamole!!! That's a huge undertaking! Way to go, Girlie!
You are a saint for sure!! What a huge undertaking. I'll be sure to enjoy every moment!
Oh my gosh Sara! You are so amazing to be willing to do so much work for us!
Now, after you've done this...do you STILL think you'll do it again? ;-)
Wow! I knew it would be a lot of work, just not that much!!!!! Thanks so much for all your efforts!
You rock! Thanks so much for all your effort!!!
wow, thanks a mill for all your hard work!
I'll do another envelope if you still need someone...
Those are some interesting stats! Thanks for all of your hard work. I don't mind sending an extra envelope, if necessary. Let me know.
You rock! Thanks for working so hard for all of us swappers. I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks for all your hard work, Sara! I would be able to send another one if you need me to. This is going to be fun!
Great job! Thanks for doing this for all of us swappers.
I will mail another envelope if you still need to find someone! Also, everyone is right, you deserve unbelievable kudos for organizing this and making it happen. Thank you so much!! ~Lori
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
I will gladly mail another if you still need someone!
Thank you, Thank you. I always underestimate time required for a task, I would never have guessed. I think of the fact that if I swapped with a foreign country, I would get totally different cool fabric, if you organize this again I am up for that. Way fun. And I am definitely sending some scraps your way.
Andrea
Just wanted to throw my thank you in there too! Your hard work is truely appriciated!
DO you still have that opening?! If so, please please count me in!! kellyihovey(at)gmail(dot)com
This was SO nice of you to organize. One of my swap-pals did not follow the rules though... she sent me DOUBLE what she should have! lol Wow do I feel spoiled. THis is lots of fun!! I'm glad I joined in.
: )
~Monika in Canada
Post a Comment