I am a day late (and always a dollar short). But I have a good reason.
Around midnight last night, I was going to post the winner. Then Ruby's tummy got angry at her... and she (and her bed) was covered in throw up. So sad. I hate it when I have to run a bath in the middle of the night. Mostly because I remember how miserable it felt as a kid to be the one tossed into the tub. Poor Ruby. :(
But I do have a winner ....
Congratulations to Lindsay (a first-time commenter -- welcome!), the winner of the SewSara hexagon starter kit!
Please email me with your address! Hope you love it!
Did you want to win, but didn't?
Well you are in luck!
I decided to sell some hexagon starter kits in my shop!
You can even purchase just the fabric squares. You could use them for anything, really! Think of how cute a simple quilt would be, made from all the different squares. I have done my best not to put in any duplicates!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Hi Sara -- I couldn't find your email so I thought I'd just leave a comment - - anyways, if you've ever considered wanting to advertise your shop, I'd love to swap a month of advertising on my blog ($8) for a small hexagon pack - - have a great day! - Mandy, SugarBeeCrafts.com
Your Hex giveaway was awesome! Congrats to Lindsay! And I REALLY love the Hexagon blocks for your quilt. It is going to be really awesome. I really love hand sewing, too.
xo -E
I've done these!! I think these are so awesome for doing in the car while driving.... not you driving, obviously. LOL! This kit would be perfect for that. Thanks, Sara!!!
Here's a peek at my hexagons! (And, unfortunately, my sewing-room accident of the week.) http://www.lindsaysews.com/2011/07/so-this-girl-walks-into-er-and-some.html
Post a Comment