Thursday, September 1, 2011

Max's 1st Day of School

Max started Kindergarten (finally!) on Monday. He's loving it like I thought he would. Today was the 3rd day and I drove him. He said "Mom, just drop me off -- don't get ouf of the van or anything." Alrighty then!

Breakfast ... love Simon's face. Funny, I didn't realize it was such a yellow meal ... eggs, toast, oj, pineapple, banana.


Walking to school pushing a stroller? haha, yup. My kids fight over who gets to push Simon. I ended up pushing most of the way, though, because we were going too slooooow. I love how huge Max's backpack looks.

Max in front of his school...with his teacher Mrs. Payne... and looking a little out-numbered by the ladies, but he didn't seem to mind (notice).

7 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

oooh he's going to be a little ladies man!!

Your kids are so stinking cute.

Hil said...

I agree, your kids are adorable and I love that he is the only boy in that picture above! That is classic.

courtney said...

Love all those horizontal stripes the kids have on! Hooray for school and new adventures!

Michele said...

Love the sign! We did that with our 3 kids (pretty) consistently throughout their school career. My 22 yo son just started teaching high school math and I made him stand outside the house for a "school" picture. Doesn't matter if you are the student or the teacher!

Heather said...

Cute little kids! How the heck are you?

Lindsay Conner said...

How cute are those kiddos! :) Precious

Jocelyn said...

How great is that chalkboard?! Max looks thrilled!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates