Monday, September 5, 2011

Ruby's Turn

It feels like Ruby should be starting Kindergarten, she's doing all the same things Max does. I have to remind myself she's still four. She turns five on October 2nd so she'll always be older in her class. (This is part of the reason we decided to wait a year for Max to go to Kindergarten - so they could be one year apart in school growing up). Anyway, she's THRILLED to go to Preschool this year. She goes Mon-Thurs from 8:30-12. So it's nearly as much as a half-day Kindergarten. She's had just one day so far and she loved it. Here are a few pictures from her first day.










It seems like kids and back-to-school have taken over this blog lately. I guess that's what happens when I try to keep family and sewing stuff all on one blog. Thanks for sticking with me!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think BTS is taking over all of our blogs! I love it.
The kids are darling and Rubes and Max will have a blast being so close in school.

Jennifer said...

Sew cute! He looks like a great big brother!

Tamara Jacobs said...

ahh your kids are getting soo big. they are sooooo cute!
miss you!

Gretchen said...

Sticking with you?!? This is what I live for! Love those babies and their gorgeous faces. I bet Rubes is taking that class by storm. Is she still loving it?

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates