I'm really excited to be part of this blog tour. We get to review the new book Sewing for Boys!
Here's a list of the other blogs and I'll be back with more next week, on my appointed day. :)
Enjoy! Be sure to check out everyone's reviews of this great book (and some possible giveaways)!
Sept.5 Made by Rae
Here's a list of the other blogs and I'll be back with more next week, on my appointed day. :)
Enjoy! Be sure to check out everyone's reviews of this great book (and some possible giveaways)!
Sept.5 Made by Rae
Sept 6 Sew mama Sew
Sept 7 The Southern Institute & Film in the Fridge
Sept 8 Elsie Marley
Sept 9 Noodlehead
Sept 10 I Heart Linen
Sept 11 Anna Maria Horner
Sept 14 The Longthread
Sept 15 Susan Beal
Sept 16 True Up
Sept 17 All Buttoned Up & Bolt Fabric Boutique
Sept 18 MADE













0 comments:
Post a Comment