Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



I added the black part to Ruby's dress (since her birthday party) and I think it looks much more authentic. You agree? The Gnomeo costumes were pretty simple - just felt tunics and belts. Max's boots were the tricky part (sewing with vinyl is not my forte). The kids wanted Simon to be "Shroom" but in the end I'm glad I didn't attempt it because we had a hard enough time convincing him to even wear his gnomeo hat. I can't imagine if I'd tried to put a big mushroom hat on his head. Plus I didn't want to figure it out. So there you have it - two Gnomeos and a Juliet.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

oh goodness they are adorable

Alli said...

I laughed out loud imagining Simon as Shroom. :D Your kids are adorable in their costumes!

courtney said...

Ha ha! The credits to this movie are playing at my house right now as I see your sweeties ready for tricks and treats! So cute....

You should be Featherstone! Remember that flamingo costume and the Hershey's Kiss? I still have those great boots. :)

Happy Halloween!

Hil said...

So cute! You did a great job Sara. Happy Halloween!

Kristin said...

They are so adorable! :-D

Jena said...

you never disappoint! I love them!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates